What We Do
The WLSA and its membership actively engage the health community to identify ways in which wireless health can achieve more efficiency and global access to care.
The WLSA organizes ecosystem networking events, roundtable meetings, policy briefings, and industry and panels at relevant industry partner events.
- Annual Conference: Wireless Health (October) – Scientific & Engineering Conference
The WLSA collaborates with Association partners such as:
- mHealth Summit
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- The WLSA stays abreast of current regulatory and legislative issues which involve the FDA, FCC, NIH, and NSF funding; and
- Informs and educates regulators on ways the ecosystem can perform more efficiently through OOBR – the Open Outcomes Based Regulation (OOBR) Policy Coalition
Customized member benefits upon request.