The Convergence Summit is WLSA’s annual flagship event where healthcare, technology and wireless health communication leaders tackle key issues facing the connected health community. WLSA designs a two-day agenda packed with keynote thought leaders, wireless technology best practices, interactive sessions, structured networking and industry demos. Please use the following links to review the 2015 Convergence Summit: Summary, Photos, Slides, Videos.
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs, CTOs, CMOs and Executive Product Development Leaders
- Health IT Thought Leaders, App/Software Developers and Entrepreneurs
- Policy Makers
- Strategic Investors
Why Should You Attend?
- Hear the latest on connected health industry trends
- Meet your peers and see your colleagues
- Socialize with WLSA member companies
- Hear from dynamic CEO thought-leaders
The 2015 Convergence Summit was held at the Omni San Diego.
Sponsors and Partners
Other Summit Activities
iAward for Connected Health
2015 iAward applications are now closed. Finalists will be announced on or before April 1, 2015. Finalist CEOs will present on stage at Convergence Summit. Please our iAward page for more information.