What We Do
The WLSA and its membership actively engage the health community to identify ways in which wireless health can achieve more efficiency and global access to care.
- Annual Conference: Wireless Health (October) – Scientific & Engineering Conference
The WLSA collaborates with Association partners such as:
- mHealth Summit
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- The WLSA stays abreast of current regulatory and legislative issues which involve the FDA, FCC, NIH, and NSF funding; and
- Informs and educates regulators on ways the ecosystem can perform more efficiently through OOBR – the Open Outcomes Based Regulation (OOBR) Policy Coalition
Customized member benefits upon request.