What We Do
The WLSA and its membership actively engage the health community to identify ways in which wireless health can achieve more efficiency and global access to care.
We do this through continued ecosystem exposure by hosting networking events, roundtable meetings, policy briefings, webinars, convening coalitions, and organizing panels at industry and partner events. Our organization issues white papers and findings in the latest research within the connected health sector.
- Facilitates Networking for its members
- Hosts 2 Major Annual Conferences
- Convergence Summit (May)
- Wireless Health Academic Conference (October)
- Participates and Creates Content For:
- mHealth Summit
- CEA – Consumer Electronics Association
- Other Events upon request
- Issues Management:
- WLSA stays current on regulatory and legislative issues which involve the FDA, FCC, NIH, and NSF funding
- Convenes Members-Only “Engaged Consumer Policy Coalition”
- Generates White Papers on Latest Research
- Connected health landscaping and tailored benefits upon request