REGISTER NOW! Join us May 23-24, 2012, at WLSA’s premier wireless health event for investors and entrepreneurs!
The 2012 Convergence Summit is our annual flagship event where healthcare, technology and communication leaders tackle key issues facing the wireless health community. We design a 2-day agenda which convenes health thought leaders, strategic investors, policy makers and entrepreneurs who are focusing on the next year to five years in connected health and forging a paradigm shift in wireless health technology and how we, as a community, will use wireless-connected health apps to make life simpler. A special segment will be devoted to introducing the latest wireless and mobile health entrepreneurs which we will recognize with an Triple Tree I-Award for their innovations. The schedule will factor in plenty of time to network with colleagues and new business connections.
2012 Confirmed Speakers Include (partial listing):
- Paul E. Jacobs, PhD, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Qualcomm, Inc.
- Bruno LeRoy, Head of Global Access Strategies, Sanofi-Aventis
- Sonny Vu, Chief Executive Officer, Misfit Wearables; former Chairman/Founder Agamatrix, former CEO/Founder, Firespout
- David Sayen, Regional Administrator, Centers for Medicaid and Medicare, Region IX
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact Molly Cogan for more information at email@example.com.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN! DON’T MISS THIS EVENT!
Sites That Link to this Post
- mHealth events for 2012 « mHealth Insight: the blog of 3G Doctor | December 14, 2011
- Wireless Health Summit Showcases Incentive Prizes as Tool for Change | Xconomy | May 21, 2012